After you receive your Notice of Compliance, following a successful audit, both FCP and LEEP employers must continue to meet ongoing compliance requirements.
We will work with you to develop the organizational infrastructure; build internal capacity, engaging organizational leaders and connect them to the tools and information they need to be successful. Through our “Employment Equity Incubator Services”, we provide consulting support to ensure both ongoing compliance and program effectiveness. As your strategic business partner, the role of Employment Matters is needs based, ranging from advisory to hands on implementation.
How We Help
Program Design and Evaluation
Our "Diversity Effectiveness Model" is the foundation of the Employment Matters approach. Our model identifies factors proven to be critical to the success of any Employment Equity program. Its key elements are:
- Strategic positioning of Employment Equity within the organization.
- An explicit Change Management Strategy.
- Quality of communications, education, training and information sharing.
- A non-complex compliance process for managers.
- Clear accountability and ownership of Employment Equity/ Diversity.
- An enabling HR and Management Infrastructure.
To assist program implementation, typically we:
- Establish infrastructure by identifying skills, costs, resources for plan implementation.
- Integrate employment equity into diversity and HR strategic business priorities.
- Develop a communications strategy.
- Train / guide any internal resources in the requirements of compliance management.
- Facilitate the Employment Equity Committee (for LEEP employers).
- Maintain WEIMS. Analyze workforce data. Facilitate the Diversity Scorecard.
- Develop HR policy. Design and implement employment equity initiatives.
- Monitor and implement the plan.
Read more details about ongoing Employment Equity compliance requirements.
Getting started is easy. Request a free consultation today.